Tech Manuals - FREE!

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 18:27:57 PST

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum with the purchase of two
M1008's. Hopefully I'll be able to make one good one
out of the two. In searching the internet, I saw that
you can buy a CD with the CUCV TM's on it for about
$20.

This could be common knowledge, but I found the Army
site that you can download them for free. All you
need is a fast connection or lots of time. Some of
the manuals are 10 Meg or larger. Here's the site.

http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS