Re: [MV] Manual

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 20:50:43 PST

Right you are.. Robert emailed me within an hour, and a copy is winging is
way toward me. IMSHO, getting illustration photos which actually show
something is worth the money, and less than half the cost of the 8022
manual repro. It may or may not help me figure out what was original, but
can't hurt.

My appreciation to all who responded.

         Paul