57mm lunette

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 13:18:46 PST

I understand that there is a gentleman in the TN area who has lunettes for
the 57mm towed AT gun.

Does anyone know who this person is; name phone, email?

Barring that, I also understand that Brent Mullens in TX knows who this
person is. Does Brent have an E-mail address?

There are two types: The simple straight short ones like on a Jeep trailer
that are meant for a half-track, and the ones that are about 2 ft long that
rise up about 12". The 2nd type is the one needed so that gun can be towed
behind a deuce w/o the gun trails getting into a 'discussion' with the
bumperettes....

I need the 2nd type

Thanks
Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and working on getting my 57mm AT gun)