WTB 3/4 Ton Trailer

From: J. Galley (ubique@comteck.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 16:11:19 PST

After a long discussion with my wife, (we've all had these when talking to
our spouses about our MV's), I'm being allowed to look for a 3/4 ton trailer
for my "57" M38A1. Does anyone out there have one for sale or know where
there are some? It doesn't need to be museum quality but would perfer not
to have to put a tremendous amount of work into getting it ready for Spring.
My location is Indiana and would not mind having to drive to pick one up.
Afterall it is Christmas and my wife just got an extra present for this one.

Jeff
1957 M38A1
MVPA #23869
IMVPA #115