[MV] Source of parts of 10 ton gas motor

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 09:11:02 PST

List,
I might have a customer for my M125. Although the engine runs perfectly and was only installed about 1000 miles ago (it was NOS at that time), he wants to know that parts exist. I was wondering if any of you would know of a source of parts for the LeRoi 844 CI V8 gas motor that went in the M125 10 ton cargo and earlier M123 tractors. A source of either residue or running engines would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce