Re: [MV] Outstanding MV T Shirts - No HMMWV shirts anymore

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 10:11:32 PST

Wouldn't be surprised that Ben might have done some checking and found out
Jarret was right about:
     a) HUMMER is a copyrighted trademark being used without permission and
     b) HMMWV is the correct designation for the vehicle on the shirt.
    c) they MAY be back after the HUMMER trademark usage fee is paid
    do) new shirts are silk screened with HMMWV (non trademarked) logo
    a) HUMMER shirts are destroyed
    if) Making those of you lucky enough to have bought one now having a
priceless collectors item worth
    go) as determined on eBay, maybe a $100 or 200?

    Ronzo