M38A1 inquiry!

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 06:40:38 PST

I expect to be flamed a bit by this but here goes. I an considering building
another off road vehicle based on an M38A1. What I am looking for is
basically a body and rolling chassis. The body just needs to be salvageable.
Even a CJ chassis would be fine but I want the M38A1 body with slave
receptacle, cowl battery box, recessed headlights and all the unique things
the M38A1 has compared to the CJ. Anybody have that extra parts M38A1 that
has been picked over completely and just needs to go? I'm in the planning
stage right now but tell me what you have!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2 w/w
Fruehauf M105A1