M-923/927

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 07:37:34 PST

Hello List, "Christmas Presents too big to fit under tree"
    If anyone is interested in a very nice M923 or long wheelbase M927
with either 1400/20 Michelins or Goodyears, hard top, "no rust", with
30,000 miles or less. All trucks in the early 80's years. Let me know. I
have several trucks to pick from (all nice)and the price is first come
first serve at a mere $20,000 a pop. Cash in advance.You can drive it
home, 250 Cummins engine, Allison trannys. All trucks are located on
west coast, and were released from AM.- GEN instead of auctioned off. No
canvas or bows or troop seats supplied.
-------------Please contact me off list if
interested.----Regards----Terry lane

My cell number is 1-559-970-7018 for messages and I will get back to
you, or just e-mail me, and I will send you a pict.