SPEEDYBLEEDER

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 22:31:54 PST

Be sure you start out with end of hose that is in bottle (clean glass soda
bottle is excellent) submerged in fluid so you do not suck air back into
system.

And if you strain the used brake fluid through coffee filter and you can
reuse it - you can reuse it without straining but be careful of trash - I do
not take a chance on it either way - of course my vehicles are DOT3, so not
so expensive to waste some.

Everette