Re: [MV] Jack Tomlin?

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 10:17:14 PST

Drive to Toole Army depot Utah he lives next door.
On a side note Jack Travels quite a bit so good luck....
Oh and be sure to call from town Jack has a funny way of greeting strangers.
Also do not worry about the black Helicopters they just keep an eye on the
area around the base although last rumored people have disappeared from that
area only to reappear slightly roughed up a couple of days later : )

Dave