troop seat supports and brake musings

From: Ryan Aguilar (raguilar13@cox.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 21:27:47 PST

Hey guys, I am still looking for four good, straight troop seat supports
for my M35. If someone out there has em please let me know. I am also
getting ready to service the breaks on my truck. After reading all the
horror stories from you people I decided to give them a once over. Even
though my truck stops GREAT. I noticed that the rubber lines going to the
rear axles are looking kind of shady. Can anyone suggest all of the parts
that should be checked out while im in ther? What all should be changed?
Does anyone know of the manual that outlines the proceedure in detail?
Where is the best place to obtain the necessary parts? Ill need those rear
rubber lines (I only see two?) and the pads and whatever else is necessary.
Thanks guys for your time and help. Any insights and suggestions will be
greatly appreciated.