update

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 05:41:24 PST

Morning all.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the help in finding a trucking company to
bring my M-220 from way down in the USA up to the great white north.
The update so far is have got a company and they are picking the truck up
Saturday and I should have it in my yard by Monday.. Just in time for
Christmas (wife's not happy about a toy for Christmas :)))

I will keep the list updated on how I make out with this trucking company
and if everything goes like they say it will I will send there information
to the whole list. plus if I have problems I will report on any problems
encountered.

Happy Holidays

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Surplus
www.aasurplus.ca
MVPA Member # 25472
Proud owner of M-220 1956
"Your Full Line Military Surplus Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0