RE: [MV] Drowned mule !!!

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 07:22:36 PST

Be aware of how hydraulics work.... listen carefully to the engine, if it
starts for bent connecting rod.(worst case) a friend of mine killed a f-250
engine this way.
Hopefully since the engine is of small cu. in.'s it most likely didn't
happen.

But anyway good luck and a Safe & happy holiday to both. Also best wishes to
the list.

Glen C. Bedel
1968 M715 w/ow.