....in case you decide to ship Fedex...

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 09:26:51 PST

Take a look below. This is no reflection on Bill L. "Autodoc51@aol.com

              Name: Glen C. Bedel
            E-Mail: gbedel@designforum.com
 Nature of Request: Package Trace Support Question
How would you
like us to respond: Email Me
          Category: FedEx Ground
       Subcategory: Re-routing of Shipment

Package Tracking #: 145413400000884
    Account Number: 263918002
   Appx. Ship Date: 12/12/2002
     Sender's Name: BILL L
  Recipient's Name: Glen C. Bedel
          Comments: Where Is my package?!?! you sent it back to FL. it was
in OHIO the 19th.

Now my project has been delayed.

I have paid for shipping and cannot be reimbured.

your records show you had my package in Columbus, Oh., 30 Minutes from
Dayton!!!!

your records show no delivery on the 19th from Columbus, Ohio! 30. min. from
Dayton!

I just considered using your company to ship parts you have diappointed me

Glen C. Bedel
Project Coordinator
design forum Architects
7575 Paragon Rd.