Cheap 6TL batteries again

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 09:47:22 PST

Just a heads up on the battery stuff. Several people have inquired about
the dealer and availability of more of these cheap batteries. I hope to go
out there Monday and pick up a couple more. I will inquire about additional
batteries then. If I don't get out there Monday it will be after Christmas.
I will email each of the people that have inquired after I have gone to the
dealer to answer your questions or provide more info. Call me selfish, but
I want to get two more before I give out names and numbers, incase this is a
one time deal. Never ruffle the golden goose's feathers.

Joe Trapp