FedEx FED UP

From: AUTODOC51@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 15:16:21 PST

I have been using Fed Ex for about a year now and have only had 2 problems.
They are much cheaper and dont beat the crap out of your package. I sent out
the 3 bows ordered and once they leave my hands I dont have any control over
the shipment. I will keep on this matter till the buyer has them or a
refund. If they come back here I will deal with it. I once sent a USPS
Priority 2 day package to Wash. state, took 8 weeks to get there. I could
track it and it went all over the US coming back to Florida 3 times. Sorry
for the delay but I did ship them

BILL L Autodoc51@aol.com (Dodgeum)

BILL Lammers
Ocala, FLorida 34482