Re: [MV] Water trailer info needed

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 20:49:28 PST

I looked it up in my PS collection and you can drop the X per OCTM 34794
dated 1954 it also changes the E1 to A1.
this can be found on page 8 issue #135 1964 series of PS the article is
titled don't get Xed.
Many people have thought that if a Trailer has an X at the beginning of its
designation it was experimental this is not so it how they were lettered
before 1954 look it up I did.
I have the 1952 TM for that trailer and the 1966 TM early and late does have
differences most obvious is the hose rack.
Nothing special you just got Xed is all.

Dave Ball