MV's in the movies this week

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 13:45:33 PST

Seeing that we will be having some time off this week, how about keeping
track of MV's in the movies on the tele so we'll know what to watch for in
the future?

    As a start, on Friday on the SciFi channel, the movie EPOCH had a HEMTT,
M151, several HMMWV (including one with a burned out headlight) and CHICOMs
using an M35A2 w/w and an M114.

    On Sat (today),Turner Classic Movies had a 1957 film, The Invisible Boy
(with Robby the Robot!), which had several M135's, an M35 gasser, M59 APC
and an M38A1C with quite a bit of film time showing the vehicles. (For
giggles, watch for all the troops standing in the safety areas behind the
recoilless rifle and bazooka when they're fired.)

    And not to mention the recently ended SciFi (not so) miniseries TAKEN,
which had a bunch of HMMWV, M35A2's and an M109, among others.

    Whadda ya say?

    Ronzo