[MV] Question about super singles on M932/M931 tractors

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 07:39:38 PST

List,
I had wanted to convert my M932 to super singles. However, they will not fit on the rear axles without removing the rear fenders and the hydraulic reservoir for the winch. Were the fuel tanks, fenders and hydraulic reservoirs different on the M932/M931 than they were on the A1 and A2? I would have thought the trucks would be basically the same. Perhaps, the fuel tanks are smaller on the A1s and A2s to accomodate the super singles.

Thanks,
Bruce