Re: [MV] Redneck

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 08:11:21 PST

This method of spray painting tires and wheels has been used in the South
by red necks for many years. I have even done this myself a few times in
the past. The large white wall also is a favorite of mine.

The next lesson, boys and girls, will be the proper techniques of the
paint roller to apply latex to cover rusted body parts and 1" thick
Bondo.

Royce