Re: [MV] Military Hummers "not for sale" Joining MVPA

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 18:19:56 PST

I bought the last crate for $50.00. Of course, it was just the crate and
nothing else, not even a small chunk of the cosmoline that my $50 Jeep
came packed in. In fact, empty wooden ammo crates in good condition can
go for $50.00!

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA, MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, M16 x 2 RT-246, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit M105A2