Re: [MV] CUCV fasteners

From: Mr. Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 08:51:51 PST

Ronzo,

Yup, ran into the same thing on both M1009s here, a mix of both with no
particular pattern of application. It all started with finding a 10mm whilst
working under the hood, had me scratching my head for a minute after trying a
3/8 then a 7/16, then it all came back to me from my pre-Harley days, when all I
could afford to build and ride were honda choppers. (We won't even go into the
tools and fasteners I had to learn about and locate for the 1962 Norton Atlas I
once built! (Shudder!! Twitch!!)) LOL.
I had to do the same thing as you, find all the stray metrics that lived well
away from my toolbox for a reason. :-)

Happy wrenching, and a very Happy New you to you and all the list members! This
is the greatest resource an MV lover could ever have, the experience and
knowledge ammased here is second to none, and the willingness to share it makes
all of you "A-Number-One-GI" in my book!

Best regards to you and yours,

T. Bones Morris