Re: PSP

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 15:06:21 PST

Boy do I remember PSP. We used it in the SCARWAF Units. We had to put
down 1000 ft and that was work. Then after several planes landed on it
for training, we had to remove it. That was not work that was forced
labor. After being bent it just would not come apart. Thanks list, for
those great memories.

We used it in Ft Leonard MO & Wolters AFB TX.

I now have bumper markings for the 1902 EAB C-6. That was my last
SCARWAF Unit when discharged in April 1954 from Wolters AFB Texas.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA