Duece tire pressure

From: 42Ford GPW (ilovejeeps@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 13:41:08 PST

O.K. Guys:

Drove my 1968 non-turbo around today and warmed it up.

Came home and checked the tire pressure...just to dosomething to stay
outside in the garage!

two front tires at 35 psi.

none of the 8 rear tires were over 25 psi. This really
threw me because none of them look the least bit flat.

I drove around for 20 minutes so everything had to be warmed up, and I was
using a regular ( cheap ) pressure
gauge that I use on everyhing else.

No, I hven't checked them in a long time, but I do look around the truck and
they just have never looked low.

It that odd ?? what should the tire pressure be?

Thanks

Mike Curtis