Re: [MV] Fifi

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 04:51:13 PST

for sure it would be great to see another 29 in the air -- several years ago
I got to see 7 B17s at same airport and all flying -- it was said this was
largest flight of B17s in 40 years = the flew in airshow at West Memphis
Ark.

This was very intersting to me as I grew up in small town that was were many
hundreds of surplus warbirds were melted down - we would ride our bicycles
or and crawl through the planes -- they were guarded but no one really cared
what some 10 year old boys were doing

Everette

As the old cowboys say - Mind where you step......