Re: [MV] Recruiting Our Youth

From: Edward Morgan (morgan54801@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 14:00:25 PST

 Any Roman Chariots out there with original unit
markings?
 In a hundred years the M series vehicles that we are
restoring now, the ones that survive, will be all that
will be left for people that are interested in the
history of the time. There really isn't very many
restored WWII and M series MVs left, and through the
years, more will be used up and destroyed.
 Ed Morgan

=====