Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 11:56:05 PST

Takes about 1/2 hour per wheel on a CCKW to replace the shoes and wheel
cylinder if need be.

On Ronzo's M35, the brake rebuild time was measured in
fortnights.........!!!!!!!

Can't all be tired iron, 10 pieces went to Weare this year under their own
power.....

Ronzo is just jealous that his M35 has little value compared to a CCKW.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce