Re: [MV] YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF SICK PEOPLE

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 19:31:07 PST

I have said the same thing for a while too. Trying to make a profit off of
these vehicles is with such a limited market (I estimate 20-30k world-wide)
it is quite difficult and not everyone can do it.

I love my trucks and yours too. They are part of history and history needs
to be saved and remembered. To me, they are as important to me in the US as
the Statue of Liberty etc.

I have thought about the future of my fleet after me. I have started to take
steps so that they will be preserved after I am gone. I did not work this
hard and spend all this $$ to have someone scrap them after I am gone.

Someone once told me that I would NEVER get to restore all of them before I
die. They could be correct. However, I have saved them from the scrap heap
and maybe someone else after I am gone will.....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce