[MV] I must be nuts...

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 09:16:03 PST

I need room for storage and have at least five Korean War
era Bridge Training Kits, four large boxes to each kit. They
are mostly complete, including a few metal boats, the
fishing rods and a manual or two. Bring a truck, load 'em
and take them away. This is about a $2000. value and I sure
didn't get them for free. I'll even throw in a 1950's Crosley
4-cyl. powered generator that is mounted on a trailer frame
and is towable. This gen-set ran great until the magneto
belt broke. I put a new belt on, but I couldn't get the timing
right and it's not running.
That's right, folks, all this stuff is FREE, no strings attached.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com
856-451-5014