one more time Canadian Truck Tarps

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 17:32:47 PST

Evening all,

I finally tried to unpack the tarps that I have in stock and well got worn
out after doing two of them. My pictures are not the best but I do have the
NSN numbers and have put them on ebay. you can buy them from me off of ebay
but I needed to put them somewhere. I also noticed that I have lots of tent
sections for the Canadian military large tents that have 9 foot ceilings and
about 18' wide. These I find are great to build and put vehicles into so if
anyone is needing some of these just e-mail me off of list.

Item number on ebay 752845016

Item number on ebay 752846600

Mark Anderson
Anderson & Anderson Investigations
www.aasurplus.ca
MVPA Member #25472
M.C.C. Canada Member #3203
'56 GMC M-220 - '78 BMW 728 ARMORED
"Your Full Line Military Surplus Dealer"
208 Hwy 16 West
Box 692
Neepawa, MB R0J1H0