Deuce for sale

From: Robert.Wilson (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 21:01:17 PST

  I am considering the purchase of an XM813 (Cummins NHC-250 powered
5-Ton) to do so I must sell my Deuce, I will sell it with all radio's
and extra equipment that I have installed on it plus all my spare parts.
asking price is $4,500. I will even throw in an extra set of troop
seats. Sale of this vehicle is contingent upon sucessful bid on the
XM813. Any questions plase let me know. Vehicle is currently configured
with a hardtop, has convoy light attached to roof. Very good spare tire.
fiberglass troop seats. Non skid painted bed floor. working RT-524
radio. LDT-465-1C very strong motor(still multifuel, I am currently
running Jet A in it) Winter radiator cover. Air ride drivers seat. cab
heater ( new heater box and core installed in April) Deuce is painted
desert with inverted V on both doors and Unit markings on bumpers(FRC 1
MT DS473)

Robert J. Wilson
1964 American General M35A2C
Mileage Approximatley 36,500