Re: [MV] Sunday (Sat) morning dreaming

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 06:39:19 PST

Funny Ronzo should comment upon these things. I don't use CARC, never did,
never will. My M-series stuff is the stuff (other than the POS [piece of
s...] M151) that will rustin into the ground. Too difficult by design to
maintain for its value... The 30kw genset, the 210 cfm kompressor, etc. The
givmints obsession with M-series stuff they they can do better... Yea right!
In the 50's they were obsedded with magnitos. Every time I can convert one
to a distributor (easily) I do. The obsession to make a pseudo-diesel that
would run on anything was not too good an idea. Jack of all trades, master
of none... Can you still burn gasoline?

LeRoi? The $200 LeRoi purrs like a kitten. It needs to be mated to the CCKW
compressor truck which will be at Weare this year or next. Maybe you were
thinking of the 'parts' LeRoi?

There is probably a tree growing thru the M-series genset and the
kompressor right about now. Will never hapen to the classic, classy HMVs.
BTW, get use to saying HMV especially where you live! North Andover is not a
town to be overloaded with HMVs in the yard. How many M38's are there
partially disassembled that will never run again...? How many months did
your easy to work on M35A1 sit on blocks in the driveway getting a brake
job?

But I digress.

I must go outside and plow a 1/4 mide driveway with that registered,
inspected, pile of rust: 1942 Chevy...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce AND HMV owner. 8-)