Blackout Cover

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 17:06:46 PST

Listers..

I have just received a blackout headlight cover but am wondering what it is
off of.
I will explain it as best i can, but for those that think they may be able
to help, i can send a schematic of the cover..

The item is rectangular in shape and 125mm long and 54 mm high. It has four
holes for mounting (I presume to a circular metal disc) to be placed in a
headlight bucket. There is a rectangular glass lens that fits inside the
moulding therefore making a blackout light..

_______________________________
[ [ ] ] [

Hope you can help

Regards