Re: [MV] Coaster to set a weasel on?

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 01:24:00 PST

Aircraft engines and parts as well as engineers equipment like compressors
and welders or even Marston Mat for runways.
After looking thru a few books my guess is a vehicle with a short wheel base
like half tracks or even a Locust Light Tank.
But it could be just a barrage blimp trailer.
I have a French book that shows a fifth wheel ton and a half Chevy pulling a
trailer that looks close to this at an airfield with a prop in a fixture on
it.
Maybe that's it.
Either way its a nice trailer for hauling a half track they have about a 12
foot wheel / track base and are high enough at the front bumper to extend
over the platform at the front if needed to.

Dave