Re: [MV] solargizer use

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 14:37:56 PST

You may want to check out the "Chargetek 500" (www.chargetek.com), which
monitors the two batteries individually from one box and provides a 3 stage
charging as needed to keep the batteries at equal charge, which is imporatnt
when they are connected in series for 24V service.
The unit is made for marine applications and is waterproof.
Of course,it has to be plugged into a 115V source..
Have a great day!
Bjorn