Halftrack Info Needed ???

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 18:56:30 PST

My friend that is not on the list has several halftracks, in different
levels of completion.

He has asked the list for help in identifying the source or information
about an Autocar M3 Frame, it has an M3 data plate.
It has a Truck Cab on the vehicle.

His questions are: Does anyone have any history about this type
vehicle ??? Who might have built it ??? Is it common or was
it a homemade change ???

I will forward all answers. For some reason he can get e-mail but
cannot reach the list. Since he is in TN, I cannot help him.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA