Seacoast Surplus Actually Delivered My Parts!!!!!

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 11:54:14 PST

Hi List,
 My Gama Goat parts actually showed up from Seacoast Surplus!!! five months
late but heck they arrived at last...I will now stop saying bad things about
Charlie, He is not the thief I thought he was, just stubborn , grumpy, and
slow to ship.

  Ye-haw now I can get the ole Goat going at last! can't wait to drive it.

   Charlie, Thanks for finally coming through!!! I'll know that in the
future if I want anything from you, to keep my mouth shut and not complain
if I want prompt service :)

   More Fun with Mutts and Goats!!

   look for a New Years up date to my website in the next few days,

   Regards to all !

    John Cook
    www.muttmotorpool.com

    CQ CQ de KD5SJE EM26wb monitoring 50.125 MHZ ssb