USA

From: Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks (tedhils@cyber-south.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 07:33:11 PST

RAM wrote this and got me to thinking...
    Sort of like when people call our country America....
when it fact we are only a small part of North America, to wit, The United
States of America... Canadians are Americans, Mexicans are Americans, as
are the people in Central and South America. When Canada and Mexico become
the 51st and 52 States (only hypothetical at this point) can we say we are
the United States of North America... RAM

    What does that make the citizens of the United States....
United Statians or maybe USAns (then the rest of the world would be You'ns)?

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
Rural Route 2 Box 66H
Midland City, AL 36350