My 57mm AT gun came home today!!!!!!!!!

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 11:38:20 PST

The 57mm AT gun (International Harvester) was delivered today! It will take
some work to get it in suitable condition. The worst part is the lunette
which has been cut off. I have the manual and as this is an M1 chassis, it
was made for being pulled by a 1/2 track. The M1A3 is the carriage with ths
correct lunette for a deuce. From what I can see from the manual, the
lunette mounting is different between the two so even if I got the correct
lunette, I don't think I could mount it on this carriage.

It won't get too much done to it until the spring.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce