Convoy to Churchville, MD 2003

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 17:17:49 PST

Hi Folks,

The North Jersey MTA, and the South Jersey MVPA are planning a joint
convoy of military vehicles to Churchville, MD this year. We will be
meeting at the Delaware Memorial Bridge with anyone who wishes to join
us on a trip through the back roads down to Churchville. It takes a
little longer than going via US 95, but it allows for slower speeds of
all vehicles, as well as better access to help if there is a breakdown.

Please let me know if you would like to join us. There is no commitment,
but we don't want to leave anyone behind that wants to be with us.
Please let me know the following:

Name
Location you will be leaving from
Type of vehicle you will be driving
Radio equipped? If yes, frequencies available
Cell phone number you will have available for the trip
Club affiliation

NOTE: Civilian vehicles are welcome, but will be following the MVs. I
will keep the list posted, and will update individuals as times, places,
etc. are confirmed.

Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, TVS-2 Night Vision Scope M16 x 2 RT-246, PRC-77, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit

M105A2 w/ rust :-)