Fw: yes really

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 04:04:25 PST

Received this after my last post. Someone on this list runs with some high
quality acquaintances! As for my earlier comment, I stand by
it....obviously there are people out there like the individual below who I
will eventually have to deal with. Between now and then, there are a lot of
good folks that I will come in contact with.

Regards,
TJ