RE: [MV] M151A1 For sale (not an A-1)

From: jason.green@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 05:06:44 PST

I wish I could see the rear suspension to see if it had been upgraded. It's
more than likely a 1960 Ford. I had one a few years ago, wish I never sold
it.

I remember that the transmission shift lever on mine would pick up and
rotate to either side. All you had to do was grab it and pull up, then
rotate. It would lay against the dash. Did all the M151 series of vehicle
trannys do this. To put it back, just rotate and it would snap back in
place. Pretty cool in my opinion.

Jason

g GE Energy Services
__