Re: [MV] Crunching Honda Accords

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 14:11:36 PST

Jeff & Hanna wrote:

>Does anyone have a method (short of replacement) to clear up an old and
>opaque plastic window on a canvas top? (M37).
>
>I really am getting tired of unzipping the flap before backing out in a
>parking lot, I'm afraid I'll get a Honda accord stuck in the tread of my
>NDTs.

It's funny you mention an Accord. I customized the rear corner panel of
my Accord several weeks ago. I was trying to convert my deuce from the
old style, small mirrors to the newer, west coast style mirrors.
Unfortunately, while the right mirror was off I had to move the truck
from the driveway unexpectedly. I forgot that I parked the Honda next to
the right rear of the truck the night before. I wiped out the side of
the Accord with the metal part of the rear mud flap! I was so pissed -
My wife heard me mouthing off, yet she didn't even hear the horrible
crunching of the car. I sure wish I didn't bend that mud flap on the
deuce ....................On the other hand, it's just a car

Bruce