Re: SPAM-WEIGHT7: [MV] My new (shorterm) project.

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 17:54:20 PST

Hi Glen,

Very nice photo documentation of your project. I noticed the photo of the
230 Tornado engine showing the exhaust manifold. Take care of that
manifold as they are very hard to find in good condition. Mechanics tended
to over torque them and cause them to crack near the webs. There was an
article from PS that was reproduced in Military Vehicles Magazine that
gave all of the No No's that were most obvious for that series of
truck. Very interesting stuff. If you can't find it let me know and I
will make you a copy.

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216
1967 M-715 cargo truck