Re: [MV] RST-V

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 22:27:10 PST

I agree with Fred; neat toy. And right after the first EMP weapon gets
dropped and the drivetrain is rendered useless, that mast will come in
handy to run the white flag up. Y'all think just MAYBE they might
oughta consider keeping at least one of those wheels powered by a
back-up engagable direct drive off the diesel engine, for just such
emergencies?
Jay Travis