speaking of heated windshields

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 04:04:20 PST

By the way I have a pile of NOS windshield heaters that I could offer for
sale to those of you who might be interested.

They are designed for any MV vehicle with a flat windshield and a 6volt
system (or adapted to 6volt.)

Roughly 10x20 inches, they are a second glass with heating wires in a metal
frame, with suction cups to attach them to the interior surface of the
windshield and a wire (with adaptor) to wire them in to the host vehicle.

NOS, all are in their original metal box and most boxes are still in their
original long term storage wrappers. I believe these are possibly late WWII
or Korea vintage.

Have a bunch if anyone's interested.

Regards,
TJ