MTA Show & Swap Meet, Dover NJ March 22 & 23, 2003 - CORRECTIONS

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 06:19:16 PST

Two minor corrections: Jim Moore's e-mail address was incorrect & our
club newsletter is the Motor Pool Messenger. The Military Transport
Association will sponsor the show.

The MILITARY (Not Motor) TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION will hold our Second
Annual Show & Swap Meet at the Dover NJ National Guard Armory on March
22 & 23, 2003. The show last was a sell out, when it reached National
Proportions. The weather cooperated & attendees came from as far as
Albany NY, Germany & Australia.

The NJ National Guard assisted in sponsoring & supporting our show.
They again will do so with a display of Modern Military Equipment &
Vehicles. Unit & Recruiting information will be available by contacting
SSG Robert F Lefferts at 973-361-8591 & E-MAIL rober791@optonline.net

We look forward to as good or better (If possible) attendance. This
year we had time to advertise in the Supply Line & Military Vehicle
Magazine Issue # 94 Page 90. Check it out. Information, times &
directions are listed. If for any reason you do not belong to the
MVPA (Why not ?) please contact me & I will send the info.

Almost 1/3rd of the tables are already reserved & Outdoor Spaces are also
going quickly.

Vendor Contacts are:
Bill Peaslee PHONE 732-489-1012 & E-MAIL Bpeaslee@aol.com.
OR
Jim Moore PHONE 973-514-1250 & E-MAIL mooresrus3@aol.com

There will be no charge to display your Military Vehicle at the Show.
Security will be provided overnight from Friday thru the weekend. If we
are informed of additional security requirements the information will be
provided ASAP.

Last year MVPA Director Jim Gilmore missed my message: Jim will gladly
give AUTOGRAPH's. Tell him Tom sent you. Right Jim ???

As an added incentive to attend: After 2 years my M38A1 will also be
displayed. It has 1902 EAB SCARWAF markings. Hope to see you all
there.

Periodical updates will be posted.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1