(no subject)

From: Bryan (bdriggs@voicenet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 14:23:01 PST

ok list
? for you. 85M1009. I have a problem. I go to turn the key to start the
beast and I get nothing. I have put new batteries, new alt's and rebuilt
the starter. worked great again for a while(about a month). Then I went
out one morning to start it and nothing. All the lights in the cab work,
volts ok, I get silence out of the starter. I take the starter out and
get it tested, its ok. So I get my wife to come out and turn the key. I
have no juice going down to the starter from the key. Ok so I buy a
ignition switch and put it in. still nothing. no juice down to the
starter. check fuses. all good in fact I replaced them all just in case
I missed something. I still have no juice to the starter. Here's my
?. What am I missing?
thanks in advance
Bryan

M1009