Shameless promotion of my web site

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 20:21:28 PST

If you have a few minuets to kill, check out my site. I have added a page I
call "oops".

http://www.joetrapp.com/pages/958688/index.htm

Yea, it's screw ups. I will add a couple more as soon as I get the pictures
off the camera. It seems we have plenty of these types of events our here.
I've added a few pictures of my truck to other pages as well. We have a big
week planned for the old truck this week. Might be pictures of these
activities on the oops page next week. I sure hope not.

Joe Trapp