Re: [MV] British - Bravo for Brasso!!

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 11:10:25 PST

> David Page wrote:
>
> >Theres only 1 bit of advice when it comes to cooking the English way - boil
> >it until its a sickly, deathly grey colour...
> >
> >Dave

Obviously a man of little taste.

I LIKE Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding, Treacle Tart, and Fruitcake, not to
mention Christmas Pud, to mention just a few. It's French and Italian cooking
that's very overrated, IMO. I can't tell the difference between any of the 100s
of olive oils or balsamic vinegars. Pasta is just a noodle, independent of its
shape.

-John